Friday, August 12, 2005

These are my comparison shots...

This is me about 10 months ago after not being able to lift weights for two years, give or take. The brace on my right wrist is something that I used to wear while lifting to brace my wrist. It didn'twork that well but what the hell...it made me feel more secure. The goatee is here to stay. It makes me look older I think, and more menacing. I need that since my physique is now pussified.




Now, view this second picture. This one was taken immediately after working out. Notice the swimming trunks. I would work out in them because I would get so sweaty and hot. It may seem vain to take pictures of yourself but when you're working out with a goal of 5% body fat, a picture is worth a thousand words.




This is a picture of me in August or so of 2003. Maybe September. I'd just left my girlfriend and moved closer to my home town, bought a new Mustang, and was macking on this chick at work and working out three to four days a week and swimming at the lake three days a week, doing laps of the buoys for cardio. Oh, and working overtime and blowing money like it was going out of style.

I just get so fucking depressed. I've paid between two and three thousand dollars for my surgery and it hasn't helped a fucking bit. That was with insurance paying 80% of some things and 100% of other things related to the surgery and corticosteroid injections into the joint.

Jb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home